Deadline: November 19, 2017
Application for the PDFelement Scholarship Program 2018 is now open. College/university is a big step forward in achieving your career goals and PDFelement wants to help you meet everyday challenge in school with their productivity solutions. Furthermore, PDFelement would like to award $1000 scholarship to the students from any part of the world with a demonstrated interest in digital document processing skills. By sharing your story with PDFelement on YouTube/blog, you are eligible to enter the contest to win the $1000 scholarship offered by PDFelement. Now let your creativity take flight!
PDFelement is a product of Wondershare. Wondershare creates an array of simple software solutions for life’s everyday challenges. Since their inception in 2003, they’ve been serving millions of customers in over 150 countries with a commitment to providing software that brings simplicity to people’s lives. Wondershare PDFelement is transforming the way people around the world create, edit, convert and combine their PDFs. With versions for Windows and Mac, PDFelement offers a wealth of features at a fraction of the cost of leading branded alternatives.
- Applicant must be enrolled in an accredited college or University for the 2015-2018 academic year;
- Applicants can be located anywhere in the world.
The PDFelement Scholarship Committee will evaluate each video/article submission and select one scholarship recipient based on the following criteria:
- Overall quality: 20%
- Creativity of ideas: 20%
- Relevance with PDFelement: 30%
- Engagements (Video: No. of views, likes and comments/ article: No. of comment and social media share): 30%
- Download PDFelement and create a video or write an article with PDFelement
- Create 1-3 minute video or write an article (more than 500 words) on any positive topic
- Video/article must include both the PDFelement product name and the logo of PDFelement. (Find PDFelement Logo and other ID creative here.)
- Publish the video/article to your YouTube channel/blog: Please make sure
- Headlines of the video/article are catchy.
- Include the following content in the description of YouTube or article: “My entry for the 2017 PDFelement Scholarship Program, https://pdf.wondershare.com.”
- Share your video/article on social media via Facebook/Twitter using the tags: #PDFelementScholarship
- Submit your application with required information.
All application must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. EST on November 19, 2017. Upon submission of all required application, entrants will receive a confirmation indicating his or her application has been received. The winner of the scholarship will be notified at the end of November, 2017.
For more information, visit PDFelement Scholarship Program.