Deadline: May 19, 2017
If you think you’ve got what it takes to set out a high-level strategy for a billion-dollar brand, test your business knowledge on the CEO Challenge. This your chance to gain exposure to an international company, compete and solve business cases focused on one of P & G’s biggest brand, Gillette, meet bright people and build your business knowledge. Sign up to the Procter & Gamble CEO competition and play the part of a P & G manager, undertaking in-depth business case studies and producing winning solutions to advance your career. Navigate your way through and, as well as getting valuable exposure to senior P & G people, you could see yourself jetting to Geneva and Boston. What’s more, impress the judges and you could even earn a place at P&G for real!
- As the grand final winner, you will fly out to Boston to see how P & G manage a billion-dollar business from the Global Gillette HQ itself.
- Anyone can sign up – as long as you are a registered student of 3rd year or older at a university in one of the eligible countries;
- Candidate should have strong leadership and analytic thinking skills;
- Only students in Germany and Austria can still apply as their application is still open.
Applications are now open, to apply click on your country below!
- Application Deadline: May 19, 2017
- Online Case Study: May 29 – June 7, 2017
- The Big Case Study: June 21 – June 23, 2017
- The European Final: June 26 – June 27, 2017
For more information, visit P & G CEO Challenge Europe.