Asia Hope Camp Organization’s internship program provides high school students, university students, and fresh graduates first-hand experience working in an NGO. After the program, interns are expected to develop knowledge and skills in organization, research, partnership, knowledge exchange, and leadership.
- Develop knowledge and skills in organization, research, partnership, knowledge exchange and leadership
- Work in a multicultural environment and establish a professional network
- Learn a new language, participate in lessons, camps and tours
- High school or university student (Undergraduate or graduate)
- Proficient in English (Knowledge in Korean and/or Japanese is widely appreciated as they are the basic languages used in the office)
- Knowledgeable in using Microsoft Office and the Internet
- Knowledge and skills in Marketing, Business, Management, and also in Digital Communication are preferred
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Positive working attitude; able to relate well with people from different cultures
Eligible Regions: Open for all.