Scholarships for International Students in Italy
Scholarships for International Students in Italy is offered by The University of Messina (UniME) to 40 international students enrolling to a UniME two-year long Master degree programme (Laurea Magistrale) in the a.y. 2017/2018. In accordance with provisions of art. 5 of the present Call, selected candidates will benefit from a 100€ monthly grant, free accommodation in one of the UniME student Halls of Residence and exemption from the payment of tuition fees for the whole duration of the degree course.
For the purposes of the Call (below), “international students” Are Those students holding a degree AWARDED by a foreign University (not Italian) whilst with the term “enrollment” it is Considered the registration to the first year of a Master’s degree program (MSc). Registration to the second year of a Master degree program (MSc), transfer from another UniMe degree program or from another University are not Considered as enrollment.
In accordance with the Call, selected candidates will benefit from a € 100 monthly grant, free accommodation in one of the UniMe student Halls of Residence and exemption from the payment of tuition fees for the whole duration of the program.
Candidates must deal with pre-enrollment procedures at the Italian Diplomatic / Consular Authority in the country where the degree Has Been Awarded for the issue of the visa.
- degree awarded by a foreign University recognized as being appropriate to enroll to a Master degree programme (Laurea Magistrale)
- A certificate of Italian language (B2 level) issued by the C.L.I.Q. (Certificazione Lingua Italiania di Qualità) system (in case of enrollment to a Master degree programme taught in Italian) OR
- One of the following certificate of English language: TOEFL iBT internet based (Test of English as a Foreign Language): 87 -109; ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages – Pitman): B2 IESOL Communicator; IELTS (International English Language Testing System – University of Cambridge): 5.5 – 6.5; ISE (Integrated Skill in English – Trinity College London): B2 ISE II; LCCIEB (London Chamber of Commerce & Industry Examinations Board): Level 5; FCE (First Certificate in English – University of Cambridge)
- Curriculum vitae
- Language certificate
- A motivation letter or/and a Reference letter provided by the University/Higher Education Institution (HEI) where the candidate gained the degree/latest qualification.
- Official transcript of records of previous studies in English or translated into Italian by a competent Italian authority (Embassy/Consular if abroad)
- Photocopy of a valid passport.
Deadline: 22nd May 2017