The International Young Leaders Assembly (IYLA) is a partnership-driven leadership development program that empowers young leaders to positively impact their communities, nations, and the world. The IYLA hosts student leaders and young professionals for interactive programs with globally significant leaders and institutions.
- Delegates acquire first-hand experience in leadership, join a lasting global leadership network and build a platform to tackle current critical issues.
- Delegates will engage with young leaders from all over the world at the United Nations, Capitol Hill, World Bank, State Department, Embassies, and more international organizations.
- Young Leaders and Young Professionals aged 18-30 who are passionate about global issues and cultivating moral and innovative leadership skills.
- Must be eligible to obtain a US Visa.
Eligible Regions: Open for All based on eligibility
Apply online through given website.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. We encourage early application as we may close the application deadline once the quota is met.
- Early Bird Tuition- $3,500- CLOSED
- Standard Tuition- $4,000 (After March 31st)
*Fees cover processing fee, venue entrance, hotel accommodation, domestic transportation, activities and events, all meals (except for lunch), program materials and certificate. It excludes airport pickup/dropoff.