Deadline: May 17, 2017
Located at the Hebrew University Safra campus in Jerusalem, the summer Trans-disciplinary Innovation Program brings entrepreneurs, leaders, scientists and engineers together from around the world for the purpose of developing innovations through a trans-disciplinary approach to problem solving. TIP exposes participants to a culture of innovation and exploration through a world-class curriculum, hands-on workshops, interactive group discussions behind-the scenes tours at emerging startups and onsite visits to major technology companies.
The program is eight weeks long, taking place from June 25, 2017 to August 17 2017. In the first six weeks fellows will be taught several disciplines and technologies, namely Bio-engineering/Biotechnology, Computer Vision, Cyber-security, Materials Science, Futurism, Design and Entrepreneurship. And in the last two weeks students will be given the time and resources to start new companies in teams with their class-mates, using the tools acquired during the summer.
- Tuition for the program is $5500 (excluding travelling expenses, accommodation and dinner). However a limited number of scholarships are available.
- Get the opportunity to learn from and interact with professors and industry experts who are advancing research in and working with the latest cutting-edge technologies;
- World class curriculum, hands on workshops, interactive group discussions, behind the scene tours at growing startups and onsite visits to major technology companies
- TIP recruits entrepreneurs, leaders, scientists and engineers from around the world looking to learn about the emerging technologies that are creating the new economy;
- Fellowship is open to entrepreneurs, leaders, scientists and engineers from around the world regardless of financial status, formal education, gender, citizenship etc.
Complete the application form for your place at the conference!
For more information, visit Trans-disciplinary Innovation Program.