Vacancy at Asian Development Bank in Philippines
To provide administrative, operational, and analytical support for the division’s administrative and operational activities. Supports the safeguards team in all relevant technical and administrative tasks. Liaise with project teams and provide guidance to other project analysts in operations departments (ODs) who are involved in safeguard compliance monitoring. To provide support in the processing and implementation of technical assistance, maintaining the database, and coordinating matters relating to safeguarding activities and outputs. To contribute to the production of division’s reports and knowledge products.
- Application of Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Client Orientation
- Achieving Results and Problem Solving
- Working Together
- Communication and Knowledge Sharing
- Innovation and Change
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Suitability to undertake the responsibilities mentioned above at the required level.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of ADB Safeguard Policy Statement business processes for consultant engagement and project administration instructions.
- Good oral and written communication
- Good team player
- Supervisor: Designated International Staff and Senior National Staff
Deadline:11th July 2017