Criteria for Selection
- Solution and innovation
- Strategy and management
- Development beyond proof of concept
- potential for growth
- Established for at least two years
- A significant and growing number of beneficiaries or customers
- A record of activity with a product or service that has been successfully implemented and beyond proof of concept
- Existing, stable revenues, and new opportunities for growth
- A dedicated team, with an established physical space or office
- Deep knowledge of the market or educational context and of their beneficiaries’ or customers’ needs
- Clear future objectives and motivation to further develop
- Good understanding of the project’s current challenges in scaling.
- Applications must be from original projects related to the field of education and technology only.
- Projects must be formally constituted and must have progressed beyond proof of concept.
- All applicants must complete, in English, the official online application form fully
- Applications must be submitted online in English using the official application
- Once selected, projects should commit to facilitating the needs assessment and providing any information or clarification that may be required by the WISE team or the mentors.
Deadline: 14th June 2017