To provide administrative, operational, and analytical support for the division’s administrative and operational activities. Supports the safeguards team in all relevant technical and administrative tasks. Liaise with project teams and provide guidance to other project analysts in operations departments (ODs) who are involved in safeguard compliance monitoring. To provide support in the processing and implementation of technical assistance, maintaining database, and coordinating matters relating to safeguard activities and outputs. To contribute to the production of division’s reports and knowledge products.
For detailed announcement, please refer to the official website.
Expected salary would be around USD 34,000 per year!
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Suitability to undertake the responsibilities mentioned above at the required level.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of ADB Safeguard Policy Statement business processes for consultant engagement and project administration instructions.
- Good oral and written communication
- Good team player
Eligible Regions: Open for All