World Awareness Initiative Foundation is a registered non-profit organization in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
It is a global movement that focuses on using dialogues to bridge divides and create a more inclusive world. We host workshops to develop practical communication skills and create safe spaces for young leaders to practice those skills.
We are offering an online internship for graphic designers and illustrators. If you are a recent graduate, or interested in gaining experience working in a non-profit organization, this is opportunity is perfect for you. You will be given an editorial calendar to follow and create engaging posts for our social media platforms.
- Work with a global team
- Learn how to interpret an editorial calendar
- Learn how to use software and websites other than Photoshop to create social media posts
- Receive a recommendation letter and a certificate upon completion of the internship
- Anyone interested in gaining experience working as a graphic designer and illustrator
- Must have basic understanding of Photoshop and Light room
- Demonstrate creativity through previous personal or professional projects
- Have a portfolio of past work
Eligible Regions: Open for All