Recent events including the abuse of power, violence and attacks on essential values in Europe and beyond show that nothing, not even their most fundamental rights, must be taken for granted. Fundamental human rights that were developed as universal and indivisible protection mechanisms are being challenged by political ideologies and actions.
Do they have to give up certain rights to keep others? Are there rights only for some, but not for all?
Take your camera and show them what rights mean to you and where they might be be under threat. Ilustrate what Europe means in terms of protecting and living rights that in many parts of the world are only a dream.
- Two return travel tickets to Brussels, the capital of Europe.
- Two nights in a unique photography theme hotel of the capital.
- A “Brussels Card ” giving free access to 39 museums, free bus transport and much more.1st prize €2,000 of photographic equipment 2nd prize €1,500 of photographic equipment 3st prize €1,000 of photographic equipment
- At least 18 years old;
- Resident in one of the 28 EU Member States;
- Only one entry/photo per participant is allowed;
- Available to travel to Brussels during the last quarter of 2017;
- Open to amateur and professional photographers.
Eligible Regions: EU Member States
Apply through the application link given in the “Apply section”
- Only JPG images are accepted.
- Please, name your file with your full name (eg: laura-smith.jpg)
- Maximum width of your image should be 1200px
Application Deadline: July 13, 2017 (6 Hours Remaining)