FLE Learning seeks to develop the knowledge and skills of both public and private sector actors on key new developments and issues in the area of law, trade, business, finance and economics by organising a variety of events, such as conferences, courses, training, and workshops.
The overall objective of the International Conference on Interdisciplinary Social Science Studies (ICISSS) is to provide a platform and stimulate discussion on key interdisciplinary social science issues affecting law, international relations, business management, psychology, criminology, sociology, education, culture and communication .
Conference committee highly encourage doctorate (PhD) and postgraduate students to present their research proposal or literature review or findings or issues in this conference with a very special registration fees. Case studies, abstracts of research in progress, as well as full research papers will be considered for the conference program for presentation purposes.
- Participants will get international-level experience and international network.
- Participants will get the chance to meet with different keynote speakers & people.
- Knowledge sharing
- If the research is funded by an organisation/institute, and/or (b) supervised by the member or faculty, and/or (c) co-authored by a Master’s student.
- Undergraduate students can only attend this conference as a listener without presenting the paper.
- For more information visit their official website.
Eligible Regions: Open for all