The search is on! Are you a Queen’s Young Leaders? Applications are now open for the final ever Queen’s Young Leaders Programme.
The Queen’s Young Leader Award recognises and celebrates exceptional young leaders aged 18-29 from across the Commonwealth who are using their skills to transform lives. Winners receive a unique package of training, mentoring and networking, including a one-week residential programme in the UK during which they will collect their Award from Her Majesty The Queen.
The search is now on for the 2018 award winners. The closing date for applications is 21 August 2017.
- Receive a year of training and mentoring from The University of Cambridge.
- Take part in a one-week residential programme in the UK.
- Network with senior political and business leaders in the UK.
- Receive their Award from Her Majesty The Queen at Buckingham Palace.
- Working to support people in your community.
- Creating positive change.
- Raising awareness of issues affecting your community.
- From a Commonwealth nation.
Eligible Regions: Commonwealth Countries.