Canadian Government Scholarships
Applications are open for the Canadian Government Scholarships by Vanier Canadaian Graduates Scholarship. Local and international students can apply for this scholarships. Canadian government awarded 167 Scholarships every year. Almost at any time 500 active Scholarship available. The Government of Canada launched the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS) program in 2008 to strengthen Canada’s ability to attract and retain world-class doctoral students and establish Canada as a global centre of excellence in research and higher learning. Vanier Scholars demonstrate leadership skills and a high standard of scholarly achievement in graduate studies in the social sciences and/or humanities, natural sciences and/or engineering and health
- Scholarship awarded $50,000/ annually for duration of three years.
- Scholarships awarded to PhD students who enrolled in Canadian university and can study the courses offered by the university.
- Local and international students can apply for this Scholarship.
- In order to get Canadian government scholarship applicant nominate in one of the Canadian university.This scholarship is for PHD students including the following including combine undergraduates programs and graduates research programs like as JD/PhD , MD/PhD , DVM/PhD. if have valueabel research and demonstration.
- Scholarship grant is for PhD combined degree programs.
- Requirement: Student who apply for this scholarship must have previous degree. No test requirement.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the criteria for English language who is outside his/her country.
- Applications are initiated in one of two ways. Either:
- the student informs the faculty of graduate studies at the selected institution of their intent to apply to the Vanier CGS program; or
- the institution initiates the nomination process by contacting the desired candidate.
- Applications are prepared by the student and submitted to the nominating institution by their internal deadline (set in ResearchNet by the nominating institution) using the ResearchNet application system.
- The nominating institution performs the internal candidate selection process.
- The nominating institution forwards recommended nominations to the Vanier-Banting Secretariat (the Secretariat) by November 1, 2017 (20:00. Eastern Time).
- The Secretariat coordinates the review process.
- The Secretariat presents the recommendations to the Tri-Agency Programs (TAPs) steering committee.
- The TAPs steering committee endorses and approves final decisions for the Vanier CGS program.
- Successful candidates are notified of the competition results in April 2018.
Deadline:1st November 2017