University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships are available in the majority of Sussex Schools, and are awarded on the basis of academic performance and potential to non-EU international students who have applied for and been offered a place for eligible full-time Postgraduate Taught degrees at the University of Sussex. 25 scholarships are available in the majority of Sussex Schools. The scholarships are offered for one year.
The University of Sussex is a public research university situated in Falmer, near Brighton in Sussex. The university received its Royal Charter in August 1961, and was a founding member of the 1994 Group of research-intensive universities promoting excellence in research and teaching.
Sussex counts three Nobel Prize winners, 14 Fellows of the Royal Society, six Fellows of the British Academy and a winner of the Crafoord Prize among its faculty. In the latest rankings, the university was placed 62nd in Europe and 140th in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015–16.
The scholarship is 50% off international student tuition fee and is offered for one year.
- Have applied for and been offered a place to study on a full time Postgraduate Taught degree at the University of Sussex (e.g., MA, MSc, LLM, MRes, Postgraduate Diploma, and Graduate Diploma) excluding the following degrees:
* Courses in the Institute of Development Studies, except the MA in Gender and Development and MSc Climate Change, Development and Policy
* MSc in Social Research Methods
* DPhil combined (1+3 degrees)
* International foundation years, postgraduate certificate, International Year One Diploma in Business and Management, and Pre-masters.
* Pre-Masters Degrees and Diplomas taught at partner colleges that are validated by Sussex
* Masters in Education
* LLM in Corruption, Law and Governance (delivered in Qatar)
* Courses within the Brighton and Sussex Medical School
- Be assessed as liable to pay fees at the “overseas” (namely the non-EU) rate.
- Have sufficient funds to meet your tuition fees and living expenses, after taking account of the possible award of a Chancellor’s International Scholarship.
- Intend to remain on the programme for which the scholarship is offered.
Students who hold other University of Sussex scholarships, including the SYLFF Fellowship, will not be eligible for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
To apply for this scholarship you must first have submitted your application to study through the official application portal.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2017 (15 Days Remaining)
For Further Queries
Student Funding Team Student Life Centre University of Sussex Bramber House, Falmer, East Sussex, BN1 9QU, UK Email: [email protected]