This Regional Fellows Program is a one-year leadership development program designed to build the next generation of social leaders with the audacity to transform society and create a better, more inclusive world. The program equips 20 extraordinary individuals from across East Africa with the knowledge, support system and practical wisdom to unlock their full potential and drive positive change in society.
These Fellows are individuals who dare to do what’s right, not what’s easy, to create positive change in their country. Fellows can come from diverse cultural, geographic and socioeconomic backgrounds and work in any sector, and they must be committed to ending poverty in their community through their work. They are the individuals who are making a long-term play of systems-level changing impact and are seeking the leadership and moral imagination skills to make it happen.
- All costs associated with participating in the program will be covered (such as travel and accommodations) by the organizers, but they do not provide scholarships, stipends or funding.
- The program equips 20 extraordinary individuals from across East Africa with the knowledge, support system and practical wisdom to unlock their full potential and drive positive change in society.
- Over the course of a year, Fellows remain in their jobs while taking part in five week-long seminars, where they receive the tools, training, and space to innovate new ideas, accelerate their impact, build a strong network of social leaders from across their region and around the world.
- Founders, Entrepreneurs, Intrapreneurs, Policy Makers, Movement Builders Innovators.
- Men and women of all ages and education levels who are able to participate in a program conducted in English.
- East Africans who have a demonstrated history of impact, commitment and concrete connection to the region.
- Leaders with strong personal integrity, unrelenting perseverance, and moral imagination.
- Committed individuals ready to undergo an intensive year-long personal transformation and leadership journey followed by an induction into the larger Fellows Community.
Eligible Regions: America,India,Pakistan,East Africa,West Africa, Latin America