European Photo Competition
European Photo Competition is for both amateur and professional photographer.Recent events including the abuse of power, violence and attacks on essential values in Europe and beyond show that nothing, not even our most fundamental rights, must be taken for granted. Fundamental human rights that were developed as universal and indivisible protection mechanisms are being challenged by political ideologies and actions.
Do we have to give up certain rights to keep others? Are there rights only for some, but not for all?Take your camera and show us what rights mean to you and where they might be under threat. llustrate what Europe means in terms of protecting and living rights that in many parts of the world are only a dream.
- 1st Prize: €2,000of photographic equipment
- 2nd Prize: €2,000of photographic equipment
- 3rd Prize: €1,000 of photographic equipment
- The Ppublic Prize Winner will be awarded €500 of photographic equipment.
- A cultural 3-day trip for 2 to Brussels including:
- Two return travel tickets to Brussels, the capital of Europe
- Two nights in a unique photography theme hotel of the capital
- A “Brussels Card ” giving free access to 39 museums, free bus transport
- At least 18 years old;
- Resident in one of the 28 EU Member States;
- Only one entry/photo per participant is allowed;
- Available to travel to Brussels during the last quarter of 2017;
- Open to amateur and professional photographers.
- Only JPG images are accepted.
- Please, name your file with your full name
- Maximum width of your image should be 1200px
How to Apply
- To participate the competition, you must upload a photograph via the website and complete the online application form, following the on-screen instructions carefully.
- The topic of the competition is “My Europe, my rights!”. Your photograph must reflect this theme. To help participants, more detailed information and an “inspiration cloud” are available, in English, on the competition website.
Deadline: 30th June 2017