Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s strategic vision is to deliver market-leading technology that drives business forward and meets the needs of our clients. The business-aligned technology teams develop and support the software platforms critical to that goal. These cover the full spectrum of the business including sales, trading and research applications, trade processing, risk management and portfolio management.
The 11 weeks program starting December in Singapore is providing a unique opportunity to gain an exposure to life at BofAML and also making significant contributions to the team with which the Interns are placed. The program begins with an orientation and induction to the firm. Interns are given a true associate experience, as assignments mirror full-time responsibility and include goal-setting and a formal review process.
Chief Technology Organization meets the needs of Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s clients and employees by working alongside development technology teams to design, implement and support cutting-edge applications and infrastructure. Our CTO teams provide tools, applications and services such as network, compute capacity, enterprise storage and databases used to host trading applications, payment systems, mobile applications and other end-user applications.
As an analyst, your day to day tasks would range from the design of infrastructure used by multiple lines of business, to supporting the design and implementation of our next generation data-centres or developing mobile solutions to enable our employees to work effectively in geographically diverse locations. Your role will give you the opportunity to take responsibility for the deployment and support of core infrastructure that underpins the company’s daily operations.
Expected salary is $1,340 per month!
Throughout the term, you may expect:
- Access to online e-portal learning covering compliance and foundation of banking topics
- Structured and on-the-job training
- Networking and social opportunities
- Exposure to senior level management
- Corporate Social Responsibility project/learning
- Involvement in Diversity and Inclusion training/events
- Consideration for full time employment upon graduation
- Penultimate year undergraduate student
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar degree of relevance into three functional roles across our business; Business Analysts, Technology Developers and Mainframe Technologists.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Being comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
- Strong team player and client focused
- Demonstrate energy and drive
- Show a keen interest in the Line of Business you are applying to
Eligible Regions: Not Specified
- Apply online!
- Select ‘Apply’ and sign in as a new or returning user
- Complete all sections of the application form, followed by the online assessment
- Upload cover letter and/or resume to support your application
- Submit form – please note that in order for your application to be considered, you must have completed the form, the online assessment and uploaded your resume before the deadline
Application Deadline: September 3, 2017 (151 Days Remaining)