Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels. JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of more than 70 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. The associates deliver sophisticated and warmly authentic service in a comfortable and luxurious atmosphere that cultivates fulfilling experiences for both our associates and our guests.
Trainees will assist with the following activities:
• Participate in job aids creation, job posting, CV Screening;
• Organize and assist with interviews; prepare and properly file all interview documents;
• Assist the HR Coordinator in preparing the documents for contract signing;
• Follow up with all departments on payroll process;
• Manage/perform inventory/organize internal resources (lockers keys, nametags, office supplies, etc.)
• Use human resources related software and systems;
• Organize and manager medical checks for the employees;
• Assist the Training Manager in preparing mass training plan for the next season;
• Organize and prepare training materials and logistics;
• Facilitate mini training sessions;
• Create and distribute the daily packet (internal information journal)
• Organize and update department boards.
• Offer support for organizing internal events/projects: birthdays celebration, mass documents filing, etc.
Time Frames: this is a 6 Months Internship in between September and March 2018
Benefits: We offer 1 meal/shift, uniform and 400 euro monthly allowance.
- The student must be enrolled in an University/School program in order to be eligible for this position;
- At the moment of the final interview the student must provide a permit that allows him to perform an internship in Europe or an European passport;
- Good level of English is mandatory (Italian language knowledge would be a plus).
Eligible Regions: Not Specified