The World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency, fighting hunger worldwide. We are currently seeking to fill an internship position under the WFP Innovation Accelerator (INCA). The position will be based at our Munich, Germany office. . The Internship will be for an initial period of 6 months with the possibility of extension up to a total of 8 months.
- Interns receive a monthly stipend from WFP.
- The stipend can be up to the maximum amount of US$1000 per month depending on the duty station of assignment.
- The amount for Munich, is around $860.
- Currently enrolled and have attended University courses in the last 12 months inclusive of having completed at least two years of undergraduate studies or have recently graduated in the last 6 months’ in business administration, innovation, technology, international relations, economics or related studies.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in German and English is required.
- Additional UN languages would be an asset.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and work within tight deadlines.
- Have completed 1-2 internships, or international experience is a plus.
Eligible Regions: Open For All
WFP is not responsible for living expenses, arrangements for accommodation, necessary visas and related costs.
Depending on the duty station of assignment, WFP will reimburse travel ticket for candidates who are nationals of developing countries and are pursuing their studies in their home country.
WFP will recognize candidates’ educational credentials from recognised institutions that have been certified by competent international or national authorities such as the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) or Ministries of Education;
Application Deadline: July 14, 2017 (1 Day Remaining)