Deadline: August 31, 2017
The application cycle for the 2018 ISPA Global Fellowship is now open! The International Society for the Performing Arts’ (ISPA) Global Fellowship Program provides one-year access to ISPA’s extensive international network of arts professionals to emerging and mid-career leaders from the global performing arts community, with particular attention paid to applicants from developing economies. Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the New York ISPA Congress where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world’s most significant presenting organizations, performing arts organizations, artist management agencies, cultural policy groups, foundations, festivals and related professionals. Since the program’s inception in 2007, ISPA has invested over $325,000 in 124 Fellowships from 46 countries.
- One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits;
- Full Pass registration to the New York 2018 Congress (January 9 – 11, 2018);
- One-day Fellows-only Seminar prior to the New York Congress (January 8, 2018);
- Subsidy to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the Congress (subsidies do not generally exceed 2,500 USD);
- Introduction to a current ISPA member who will welcome the Fellow to the Congress and help facilitate their participation as part of ISPA’s Community Building Program.
- ISPA accepts applicants from all regions of the world, with priority given to applicants from developing economies;
- Applicants must be currently employed/working in the performing arts;
- Have a minimum of 5 years professional experience in the performing arts field;
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance;
- Ability to attend and fully participate in the New York 2018 ISPA Congress, January 9 – 11, 2018, including the one-day Fellows-only Seminar on January 8, 2018;
- Have received no more than two ISPA Fellowships in the past;
- All applications must be submitted in English.
To apply to the Global Fellowship Program, please download and review the application instructions and submit the online application form. Applications are reviewed and selected by the Fellowship Review Committee which consists of ISPA members and staff.
- Launch Date: August 1, 2017
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2017
- Notification of Status: October 20, 2017
- Program Dates: January 8 – 11, 2018
For more information, visit ISPA Global Fellowship Program.