The University of the West of Scotland in Cyprus in partnership with the Management Centre of the Mediterranean is pleased to offer Masters Scholarship in the departments provided by the university.
Scholarships are awarded in the fields of:
- Policy Analysis and Global Governance (MSc)
- MSc Civil Society and Public Affairs (MSc)
- Public Administration (MPA)
- Creative Media Practice (MA)
- Masters in Teaching English to Students of Other Languages (MEd).
- 25- 75% scholarship on Merit basis.
- Students who successfully complete their studies at UWS in Cyprus will receive a standard UWS degree parchment and this will be conferred by UWS at a formal graduation ceremony.
- The issuing and conferment of these awards are the responsibility of the University of the West of Scotland.
- Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Minimum CGPA: 3.0 (Over 4.0)
- English Proficiency: IELTS 6.0/ TOEFL iBT 80 (Required if Bachelor’s Degree was not taught in English Language)
- Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Applicants can apply by sending the following documents to [email protected]
- Filled application form through given website.
- A copy of passport
- Copies of Diploma and transcripts
- Standard of English – either IELTS or TOEFL certificate (Required if Bachelor’s Degree was not taught in the English Language)
Application Deadline: September 15, 2017 (19 Days Remaining)