Maybank Internship Programme 2017 in Malaysia
The Maybank Internship Programme aims to provide opportunities to talented undergraduates to gain hands-on working experience through on-the-job attachments with the largest financial services provider in Malaysia.
During their internship, students will expand their understanding of the financial services industry. At the same time, they will develop essential soft skills such as business communication, time management and workplace etiquette, thus increasing graduate employability.
- On-the-job rotations in one of Maybank’s Head Office departments
- Soft skills development via development programme and coaching from Maybank’s dedicated supervisors
- Experiential learning through organisational programmes such as Corporate Responsibility (CR) activities
- Students majoring in Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, IT, Economics, Banking, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, HR, Psychology, Business, Law, Statistics, Investment, Risk Management, Islamic Banking, Engineering or other banking-related disciplines
- Able to intern for a minimum period of 8 weeks
- Preference will be given to those with a strong track record of extracurricular activities and other achievements
- Potential interns should also exhibit the willingness to learn and a positive attitude
- Your resume detailing academic and extra-curricular achievements
- A letter of referral from your University
- Exact start and end dates of your internship