Full tuition fees scholarships are available for the most outstanding international students enrolling full time MBA degree at Melbourne Business School – Australia.
This MBA program is a one year full time program. The scholarships will help you pay full tuition fees for up to $85,470 (program fee for August 2017 intake, full tuition fees). This scholarship is highly competitive. Qualifying candidates will be sent details for their application via email. Applicants must be able to demonstrate academic excellence, have experience in international business, and have high level management quality. There is no restriction on the nationality of the students.
Level of Education
Scholarships available for full time Master degree only.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships available for MBA courses.
Amount of Scholarships
This scholarship will pay up to full 100% tuition fees.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships available for the duration of your study: 1 (one) academic year.
To be eligible for this scholarship, the students must meet all the conditions below:
- Applicant must be an international student. There is no other restriction on the nationality of the students.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate academic excellence, have experience in international business, and have high level management quality.
- Scholarships only available for new future students. Current students are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for MBA degree.
- Applicants must meet the English language entry requirement. IELTS of 7.0 overall, with no score less than 6.5 or TOEFL IBT of 102, with a written score minimum of 24 and no score lower than 21.
Number of Scholarships Available
Unknown. Please contact Melbourne Business School for further info.
Scholarships available for all international students. There is no other restriction or nationality criteria.
You must demonstrate academic excellence, have experience in international business, and have high level management quality. And please take note on the above eligibility criteria carefully.
How to Apply
You must apply online via their website. All accepted full time MBA students are automatically considered for scholarship support. Melbourne Business School will let you know of any scholarships support available for you and request additional documents when required.
The closing date for this scholarship is January 15, 2017.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview on February 13, 2017.
Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
Melbourne Business School will send the decisions via email by March 24, 2017.
Applications may be considered or may be deferred to another intake.