The Nokia Open Innovation Challenge, in partnership with venture firm Nokia Growth Partners , is a call for ideas, technologies, and new business models in IoT. If your product or technology is targeting markets in transportation, smart cities, safety and security, and connected industries, or if your solution enables a smart, safe and sustainable world, they are looking for you.
Nokia is shaping a new revolution in technology, where networks augment and aid our daily lives. We create the technology that connects the world and are looking to co-innovate with the ecosystem to invent disruptive technologies.
Co-innovation is an essential part of Nokia’s ambition to bring in people with creative ideas and smart solutions. The Nokia Open Innovation Challenge is calling for startups and innovators who are working on the next big ideas in IoT to improve people lives and able to demonstrate a working prototype for their idea that:
- Improves cities by solving many urban challenges
- Improves safety with technology
- Improves how we interact and experience the world around us with virtual reality and machine interactions
- Enables the next industrial revolution with LTE, robotics and sensors
- Improves health with digital technologies
• Innovation For IoT Verticals
1. Connected Cities
2. Safety And Security
3. Connected Automotive
4. Connected Industries
• Innovation For Humanitarian Aid
1. Technology For Good
2. Nokia Saving Lives
- Co-innovation and joint business opportunities;
- Business and technology boost by accessing Nokia’s technologies, products and resources;
- Access to Nokia’s global market;
- Investment opportunities.
- Challenge is open to innovators worldwide developing the technologies of tomorrow in the Internet of Things (IoT) domains of smart cities, mobility, safety and security and connected industries;
- Particular attention will be given to solutions that use the power of technology to save and improve lives.
Eligible Regions: Open for All .