The Nordic Study Abroad Community Conference 2017 is a non-profit, educational conference that annually gathers the most ambitious Scandinavian students, high achieving international business professionals, and representatives from the world’s best universities.
Every year the conference gathers 300 of the most ambitious Nordic students and 10 of the world’s top universities. The NSAC Conference 2017 will feature universities such as Oxford, Yale, St. Andrews, Hong Kong University, Cambridge and many more.
- Nordic Study Abroad Community aims to facilitate information-sharing about studying at and getting admitted to top universities.
- The NSAC Conference seeks to remove the potential barriers for Nordic students aspiring to apply for top universities abroad.
- At the NSAC Conference, students meet and interact directly with representatives from top international educational institutions, and can gather important information on the details of studying abroad – e.g. admission procedures and requirements as well as advice on how to formulate application letters.
- Furthermore, at all NSAC events, students get a chance to meet other mind-like peers and professionals who are eager to share their knowledge and expertise on studying abroad, and how to get ahead with career aspirations at an early age.
- NSAC not only helps students plan their studies abroad but also prides them with an amazing opportunity to establish an international network of people who will surely be invaluable contacts later on in life.
- There are no minimum requirements to qualify to the NSAC Conference 2017.
- However there are only a limited number of seats at the conference, and applications will be ranked in order to ensure that the most motivated and ambitious students get to be at the conference.
Eligible Regions: Denmark, Norway, Sweden
To apply to the conference you must visit “APPLY NOW” section and upload your CV, a transcript of your grades and a motivational letter of 300 – 500 words about why you are interested in attending the conference.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2017 (16 Days Remaining)