OneFamily Foundation Charity Fund 2017 (£120,000 Charity Fund)
At OneFamily we understand the financial challenges families are facing and are passionate about helping overcome them. Our OneFamily Foundation’s programme of Personal Grants and Community Awards already provides financial support to help improve the lives of our customers, their loved ones and their local communities. UK registered charities are invited to apply to the £120,000 Charity Fund. The initiative will enable three national charities to fund campaigns or projects that will help families ease financial strain.
Most families experience financial pressures and insecurity at some point in their lives. The loss of a loved one, redundancy, a relationship break-up, an unplanned cost or illness, even the happy arrival of a new baby can put unwelcome pressure on the family finances. The OneFamily Foundation Charity Fund aims to help combat and alleviate such pressures and make a positive and meaningful change to the lives of even more families across the UK.
Three charities will be given the opportunity to receive an average of £40,000 for campaigns or influencing projects that will have a positive and powerful social impact. The type of campaigns or projects we are looking to support through the Charity Fund include:
- Projects that raise awareness of family budgeting, education or debt advice
- Initiatives that better identify and support families at risk of homelessness before they reach crisis point
- Campaigns for policy change aimed at alleviating financial pressures such as the cost of elderly care.
Other campaigns, projects or initiatives which push for positive change to ease the financial strain faced by families are welcome. We’re open to ideas.
- Charities must be registered and work in the UK, rather than internationally
- Charities must have been established for 12 months or more
- Charities should not be receiving ongoing funding from other financial services providers
- All campaigns and projects funded must be based within the UK
Deadline: 9th August 2017