Deadline: August 9, 2017
OneFamily is inviting UK registered charities to apply to the £120,000 Charity Fund. The OneFamily Foundation Charity Fund aims to help combat and alleviate pressures and make a positive and meaningful change to the lives of even more families across the UK. Most families experience financial pressures and insecurity at some point in their lives. The loss of a loved one, redundancy, a relationship break-up, an unplanned cost or illness, even the happy arrival of a new baby can put unwelcome pressure on the family finances.
The initiative will enable three national charities to fund campaigns or projects that will help families ease financial strain. The type of campaigns or projects they are looking to support through the Charity Fund include:
- Projects that raise awareness of family budgeting, education or debt advice;
- Initiatives that better identify and support families at risk of homelessness before they reach crisis point;
- Campaigns for policy change aimed at alleviating financial pressures such as the cost of elderly care.
Other campaigns, projects or initiatives which push for positive change to ease the financial strain faced by families are welcome.
- Three charities will be given the opportunity to receive an average of £40,000 for campaigns or influencing projects that will have a positive and powerful social impact
- Charities must be registered and work in the UK, rather than internationally;
- Charities must have been established for 12 months or more;
- Charities should not be receiving ongoing funding from other financial services providers;
- All campaigns and projects funded must be based within the UK.
- Following a two stage review process, six applications will be shortlisted.
- The shortlisted projects will be voted for by customers of OneFamily Foundation and the three with the most votes will be funded by the OneFamily Foundation Charity Fund.
- July 5, 2017: Applications Open
- August 9, 2017: Application Close
- October 23, 2017: Customers Vote Opens
- November 17, 2017: Customers Vote Closes
- November 29, 2017: Winners Announced
For more information, visit OneFamily Foundation Charity Fund.