Mazda is one the biggest car manufacturing company in the world. Mazda started their company back in 1920 with the motto of “Zoom-Zoom”. This year Mazda motors UK looking for fixed term contract intern.
The Mazda Academy Intern role sits within the Customer Service team and reports into the Mazda Academy Manager. This role is for a two year period and is ideally suited to a candidate who wishes to work in an exciting and diverse organisation.
The Academy team aims to develop and implement key dealer-facing Learning & Development programmes to further enhance great customer experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for content development for the Academy social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram. The role will also include the development and production of our Podcast programme as well as writing and updating content on the all new Mazda Academy web app.
- Expected Salary is BP 20,000.
- Company will promote your personal growth and development
- With regular Employee Days as well as a variety of social events employee and authority will relax and celebrate successes together outside of the work environment.
- Mazda have a staff attrition rate of less than 5%, so it’s a suitable environment for work
- As a non-hierarchical organisation, all employees are entitled to the same range of benefits
- Employee can choose to join company comprehensive BUPA travel and medical cover scheme
- Every employee is entitled to 26-days holiday per year.
- A fully funded Life Assurance Policy, a Childcare Voucher Scheme, access to GymFlex and the Cycle Scheme
- Everything that an employee need to make your work/life balance as positive as possible.
- Those who have experience of call and email handling
- Those who have past administrative and organizational skills
- Applicant have to have experience of communications, communication channels and how to engage audiences
- Applicant must have a very good knowledge about computer literacy (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Educational level – Minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent experience.
Eligible Regions: Not Specified