Deadline: July 9, 2017
Win investment for your start-up at Pitch AgriHack West Africa 2017! The Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation ACP-EU (CTA), in collaboration with African Agribusiness Incubators Network (AAIN), Agribusiness TV and innovation spaces including Orange Fab Côte d’Ivoire, Wennovation Hub (Nigeria), EcoHub (Togo), Etrilabs (Benin), Suguba (Mali), CTIC Dakar (Senegal), is launching the Pitch AgriHack West Africa, in the framework of its AgriHack Talent Programme. This edition follows the successful organisation of the pilot edition Pitch AgriHack 2016.
Pitch AgriHack will:
- provide a business training boot camp to selected start-ups
- conduct a pitching competition
- offer grants and facilitate access to investments, additional capacity building and promotional opportunities.
Two categories are available:
- Early stage platform: This is for e-agriculture applications and platforms that have already been developed but still need software or business model improvements. Participants must be able to demonstrate the business potential and functional features of their applications or platforms.
- Advanced platform: This category is for e-agriculture applications and platforms that are already in operation and generating revenues.
- Winning teams will receive from CTA a cash prize of up to €15,000, as well as promotional support, additional capacity building and networking opportunities;
- They may also benefit from investments from supporters of Pitch AgriHack.
- Open for young ICT start-ups from the West African region offering services to the agriculture sector;
- The entrepreneurs should be owners of an already developed e-agriculture/ICT4Ag application or platform.
To take part in Pitch AgriHack West Africa, register here!
- Deadline for registration and nomination: July 9, 2017
- Announcement of selected finalist start-ups which will take part in the boot camp and pitching physical event: by August 4, 2017
- Boot camp and pitching events: September 3 – 8, 2017 in Côte d’Ivoire
For more information, visit Pitch AgriHack West Africa.