Applications are invited for University of Oulu International Master’s Scholarship Scheme for the academic year 2017-2018.
The scholarship is aimed at students studying for a Master’s degree in the University of Oulu two-year International Master’s programmes.
The University of Oulu is one of the largest universities in Finland, located in the city of Oulu. It was founded on July 8, 1958. The university has around 16,000 students and 3,000 staff.
All applicants are required to prove a high level of proficiency in English language. All programmes ask the applicant to submit documented evidence of their level of English.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
List of Subjects: Architecture, Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Ecology and Population Genetics, Economic Geology, Economics, Education and Globalisation, Finance, Financial and Management Accounting, International Business Management, Learning, Education and Technology, Marketing, Product management, Protein Science and Biotechnology, Software, Systems and Services Development in Global Environment and Wireless Communications Engineering
Scholarship Benefits: These scholarships will be granted in the form of a tuition fee waiver. The tuition fee waiver awarded covers 100 % of the full tuition fee. Applicants can apply for the tuition scholarship as part of the admissions process.
Nationality: International students can apply for International Master’s Scholarship Scheme.
How to Apply: There is no separate application system for the International Master’s Scholarship. All applicants for University of Oulu Master’s degree programmes need to complete the Student Application Form. Those applicants who are applying for the University of Oulu International Master’s Scholarship have to additionally complete the “Application for Scholarship,” section which can be found at the end of the Student Application Form. The International Master’s Scholarship application section cannot be completed and/or submitted without the Student Application Form. Application documents, which are required for all of the programmes are the following:
- Copy of Bachelor’s (or higher) degree certificate in original language / Temporary (provisional) degree certificate
- Translation of Bachelor’s degree certificate if original document is not issued in English, Finnish or Swedish
- Information for applicants graduating after the application deadline.
- Copy of transcript of records of Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in original language
- Translation of transcript of records of Bachelor’s degree if original document is not issued in English, Finnish or Swedish
- Proof of language proficiency
- Copy of passport’s information page or a copy of an official ID card
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Two reference forms
Deadline: The application deadline is January 25, 2017.