Singularity University Global Summit 2017
Program Dates: August 13-15, 2017
Venue: Singularity University
SU Global Summit is your chance to stay ahead of inevitable change and learn how to positively impact the world through your work. Don’t miss this once-a-year opportunity to connect with other globally conscious leaders, discover what the future truly holds, and get empowered to improve the world.
- Connect with innovators, investors and business leaders who are driven to solve humanity’s grand challenges.
- Gain a tangible grip on the future of tech from globally recognized presenters.
- Leave with the tools and inspiration to make an impact on your organization, your community, and your world.
General Participant registration provides access to SU Global Summit’s immersive, three-day program. Learn from our incredible collection of presenters, network with fellow participants and leave with an actionable set of knowledge that can fundamentally impact your organization. Includes:
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Access to the EXPO – a collection of companies creating exponential technologies that are changing industries
- Interactive evening sessions with GP attendees and presenters
- General Seating
Enhanced Participant registration is perfect for those looking to realize the most impactful experience possible. Our Enhanced Participants will enjoy unprecedented access to SU Faculty and presenters, exclusive learning opportunities, additional intimate networking events, and more. Includes all General Participant features, plus:
- Reserved premium seating
- Opening reception with special guests
- Enhanced lunches with additional programming
- Exclusive evening content
- Evening small group gatherings
Global Grand Challenge Awards 2017
Singularity University believes that leveraging the convergence of exponential technologies will advance us along the path to solving the Global Grand Challenges (GGC) and will shift humanity from an era of scarcity to one of abundance.
SU’ve teamed up with some of the world’s most influential development organizations and companies to evaluate the potential human and economic impact of GGC Award applicants and to offer connections, opportunities, resources, and recognition for their projects.
A maximum of three applicants will be accepted for each track. Those chosen will be invited to attend Singularity University Global Summit in San Francisco, August 13-15, 2017. As a GGC Award company, you will receive dedicated exhibition space in the SU Global Summit EXPO, where you’ll have the opportunity to present your work to 2,000 public- and private-sector leaders from numerous industries and dozens of countries.
If you and your team are using exponential technologies to positively impact humanity on a global scale, you are encouraged to apply for the Global Grand Challenge Awards here.
Application deadline: July 31, 2017.