Deadline: September 10, 2017
Apply now for the TED Fellows Program 2018. The TED Fellows Program provides transformational support to an international community of 400 visionaries who collaborate across disciplines to create positive change around the world. Every year, TED selects a group of rising stars to be TED Fellows. They choose Fellows based on remarkable achievement, their strength of character and on their innovative approach to solving the world’s tough problems. Fellows are invited to attend a TED conference, where they meet, exchange ideas and connect with the larger TED community. They also give their own TED Talk – an unprecedented opportunity to disseminate their unique ideas to the world.
Once selected, Fellows receive transformational support. Fellows participate in professional coaching and mentoring and work with a public relations expert dedicated to sharing their latest projects with the world. TED Fellows participate in an active online network and attend regional meet-ups and retreats for an explosion of conversation and ideas. All TED Fellows also have the opportunity to apply for a Senior Fellowship and grow their leadership in the Fellows community.
- TED pays for round-trip economy airfare, ground transportation to and from the conference location, and meals and shared accommodation on site. TED does not cover hotel incidental expenses.
- TED Fellows program focuses on doers, makers, inventors, advocates, filmmakers and photographers, musicians and artists, scientists, entrepreneurs, NGO heads, and human rights activists;
- TED encourages anyone over 18 years old to apply;
- In addition to impressive accomplishment, fine character and a good heart are two very important traits TED looks for in every potential TED Fellow. More than anything, this focus on character has defined the success of the TED Fellows program.
- Before you get started, it’s important to read the tips for applying. They will help you best complete the application;
- Candidates may apply to attend either TED or TEDGlobal. Complete the online application
Applications for the TED2018 Fellowship class are due by September 10, 11:59pm UTC.
For more information, visit TED Fellows Program.