The Global youth Forum 2017 in Dubai, UAE
Program Date: 23rd November 2017
Venue: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Youth Global Forum is organized by Youth Time International Movement in close cooperation with the General Authority of Youth and Sports Welfare in the UAE.
The main focus of this forum is set on thinking creatively as a young entrepreneur, taking into account social responsibility in a sustainable knowledge-based economy. This forum will provide an interactive platform for young social innovators to openly communicate, share ideas and experiences with their peers from different cultural backgrounds and regions around the globe. This event will offer participants to connect and engage with other social entrepreneurs, as through networking they can find human support by like-minded people. Furthermore, participants will receive advice and guidance from experts and global think tanks in order to become inspired and find motivation to collaboratively lay down the foundations for their successful future.
A harmonious combination of educational and cultural exchange programs encourages participants to become creative, innovative and responsible. This will help young people to foster leadership, human values and a sense of social responsibility toward the global community in addition to leaving them feeling empowered. Through a series of workshops, masterclasses, and key note speeches presented by honorable guests, participants will gain added insight on different perspectives related to entrepreneurship. Topics include:
- The Role of Science and Technology in a Sustainable Knowledge-based Economy;
- The Role of Individuals and Enterprise in a Sustainable Knowledge-based Economy;
- Introducing Entrepreneurship into National Curriculum;
- How to be Successful in a Knowledge-based Economy;
- Knowledge Management; Concepts, Skills and Practices;
- SMART Knowledge Management Model in education, Examples, Benefits, Risks;
- Technology and Nature: Progress vs Sustainable Environment;
- Evolution of Three Heals; Body, Mind, Society;
- Digitalization in Knowledge-based Economy; Management, Marketing, Communication.
- Young people 18-35 from around the world;
- Students, social entrepreneurs, young professionals, startups;
- Fluent in English.
You can either apply as a project presenter, an interested participant or a journalist.
How to Apply
- Fill out Youth Global Forum Participant APPLICATION FORM
- Make a one-minute video answering the following questions:
- What is your educational and work experience?
- Why you are interested in ethical entrepreneurship and/or sustainable development and what does it mean to you?
- What is your motivation for making the world a better place?
- What social impact can you achieve through your current/future job?
Deadline: 31st October 2017