Deadline: September 30, 2017
Do you need a grant? Applications for the Mazda Foundation Grants are currently open. Mazda Foundation Trust was established in 2005 as a public charitable trust to provide assistance to a broad cross–section of worthy charitable entities, causes and individuals throughout New Zealand that qualify for income tax deductibility. Mazda through this time has participated in the community beyond the traditional role of an automotive organization, fostering a spirit of community involvement. It is from this that the concept of the Mazda Foundation has emerged.
The foundation gives assistance towards the maintenance and improvement of the natural environment, assistance in the advancement of culture and education to achieve excellence at all levels in the community, assistance to young people through advancement of education and employment skills development, with particular emphasis on children from deprived backgrounds and assistance in the arts where the goal is to educate and expose the New Zealand public on New Zealand’s culture.
The Mazda Foundation will consider awarding grants to New Zealand based individuals and organizations with programmes promoting:
- The maintenance and improvement of the natural environment
- The advancement of culture and education to achieve excellence at all levels in the community
- Advancement of education and employment skills development, with particular emphasis on children from deprived backgrounds
- The arts where the goal is to educate and expose the New Zealand public on New Zealand culture
The Mazda Foundation does not support
- Political organizations
- Religious organizations
- Fundraising dinners or events
- Salaries, wages or fees
- Capital building projects
- Debt reduction requests
- Requests from foreign countries
- Property rental or lease payments
- Office or administration expenses
- Download the application form.
- Once you’ve completed your Application please send it by post to this postal address;
PO Box 132057
- If you have any other questions or queries please direct them to the address above or email: [email protected]
For more information, visit Mazda Foundation.