Paid Digital, Business and Event Internship – Fintech StartUp
Paid Internship Opportunity!A Fintech Startup Accelerator helping local/international fintech companies expand their business in Malaysia. With MDEC, Allianz and Standard Chartered as our main partners, we are looking for young and enthusiastic change makers who are excited to learn and contribute new ideas to come on board. If you are game to take on a challenge, to explore the different lenses of our world and immerse yourself into the culture of creativity and innovation, this is the place to be!
Discover and develop your hidden talents throughout your journey with us and gain an experience of a lifetime by working on awesome projects that enhance the way people (and things!), technology and connectivity interact.
- Delivering a range of cross-platform work based on communication plan strategies. This can be anything from digital to traditional to on-hand communication marketing.
- Content creation in building and maintaining our social media presence.
- Planning and execute all web, e-mail marketing, press releases, social media and display advertising campaigns to as far as innovative marketing can go.
- Working closely with designers on interpreting UX & UI concepts into digital campaign layout that align with brand message.
- Working with team to create desired events experience and coordination in media relation.
- have the user experience mindset when articulate information into artful design concepts and have great communication skills in providing brief.
- open and flexible on taking feedback on ideas and able to work collaboratively.
- adaptive to changes and is comfortable to solve problems and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- an eager learner and like to stay updated on latest trends in online marketing.
- a curious future-thinker that think of how we can do things better, and generate new innovative ideas for cross-platform digital marketing
- someone who is able to take on challenges, have the ability to thrive in a non-rules based environment of innovation and doesn’t settle for easy solution.
- Background in Digital Marketing / Communication / Events or any related. (Student / Graduate)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of digital and social media management software.
- Good understanding of marketing and commercial design.
- Event & media planning, coordination and management skills
Desired (but not required):
- Understanding of UX and UI principles.
– Knowledge on social media analytics or optimization (Google Analytics /SEO /Adwords & etc)
– Photography skills
– Good public speaking
Deadline: 15th December 2017