Applications are ongoing to the Young Diplomats Forum YDF 2017 . The Young Diplomats Forum (YDF) is an intensive week long programme of practical sessions, workshops, policy exercises and institutional visits delivered by world leading experts.
Set up to recognise, enhance and develop the next generation of diplomats. This community of exceptionally bright and accomplished future leaders will gain further insight, tools and opportunities to engage with key stakeholders at a crucial time in their careers and broaden their connections to influence global leaders.
YDF 2017 will be held at 3-7 July, 2017 in London.
- Contribute to the debate on the top of the global diplomatic agenda
- Meet and interact with diplomats, ambassadors, ministers, members of the parliament, government’s officials, journalists, academics, and diplomacy experts
- Attend sessions at Parliament, Chamber of Commerce, EU Commission and European Parliament Representation Office
- Workshops on Smart Diplomacy
- Increase your knowledge, contacts and skills sets to boost your career
- Create a lasting legacy of Young Diplomats Forum 2017
The Participation fee is £895. The participation fee includes shared accommodation from the 2nd – 7th July. Food (breakfast and lunch), receptions, transportation during the forum and institutional and cultural visits are all included within the fee. For delegates not requiring accommodation, the participation fee is £595.
- Anyone between the age of 35 years
- To apply for this year’s Young Diplomats Forum in London, you will need to send a current CV and personal statement ( no more than 500 words).
For more information about the application process, please feel free to contact via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44(0) 208 853 3293
Deadline: June 15, 2017